Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,142 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)