Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08266 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 52% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,050 (12,701 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)