Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13397 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,143 (15,994 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)