Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,871 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)