Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23331 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 89% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,592 (15,398 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lusaka costs 55 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)