Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03068 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,181 (38,498₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)