Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15764 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,469 (R$ 9,317) in Divinopolis.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)