Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01001 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,214 (Taka 221,232) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 100,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)