Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12142 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,541 (12,693元) in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)