Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,533 (Rp 26,577,595) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)