Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11621 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €882 (7,593TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)