Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,530 (526,594 Ft) in Debrecen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)