Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,107 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)