Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,756 (4,824,260 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)