Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 71% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,924 in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)