Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,182 (ARS $100,604) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)