Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 117% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €4,115 (kr30,653) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 100,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)