Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 71% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €605 (ARS $51,500) in Concordia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)