Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,985 (L 58,198) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)