Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 27% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,661 (3,136 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)