Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00457 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,678 (367,587 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)