Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,379 in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)