Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12282 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,803 ($b14,682) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)