Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 ($3,480) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)