Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,623 (3,080 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)