Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12111 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,907 (15,743元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)