Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,283 (Mex$ 33,854) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)