Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24034 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,551 (S/. 6,455) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)