Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,899 ($4,596) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)