Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12181 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,826 (14,994元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)