Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,205 (C$5,045) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)