Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,983 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)