Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.107 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,437 (£3,105) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)