Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 919 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04943 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,870 (R 37,833) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)