Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,583 (R$ 10,202) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)