Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00108 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 (CH$2,308,221) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)