Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05273 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,634 (E£ 30,981) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)