Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22704 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,574 (6,933 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)