Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,371 (COL$6,115,030) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)