Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 62% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)