Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 91 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.105 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,571 (£3,230) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)