Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42158 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 61% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,544 (8,406 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)