Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,056 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)