Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,514 in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)