Cost of living in Braga, Portugal vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)