Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01089 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 45% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,221 (112,137 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)