Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,325 in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)