Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €2,076 (244,039 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)