Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00290 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,219 (420,534 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)