Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 71% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,586 (6,390,867 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)